The National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 committed the United States to sustainability and HNHS has continued that commitment by assisting our customers in creating an environment of sustainability.
HNHS Is Committed to Sustainable Growth:
At HNHS we believe that being “responsible” means being a good citizen and doing what is right for the communities we live and work in.
- Managing our operations in ways that are both economically and environmentally responsible
- Innovating new ways to minimize our environmental impact
- Working with local communities to create community sharps pickup sites
- Pharmaceutical Waste Solutions that prevent waste from entering the water table
- State of the art shredding and disinfecting technology renders your medical waste unrecognizable and reduces landfill mass by 85%
- We assist our customers in reducing their carbon footprint
- We help our customers in maintaining or achieving LEED Status